By: Sharon Aron Baron
There is something undeniably classic about going to the theater to see a film; the freshly popped corn with melted butter, the larger-than-life screen, and being immersed in the movie without any distractions. Paragon Coral Springs wants to take you back to that time.
After acquiring the Coral Square Theater last summer, Paragon Entertainment Holdings of Deerfield Beach has completely renovated the location. Now movie-goers can enjoy fully reclining leather seats with footrests as well as digital sound and Sony 4K Projection.
This spring, they finished they renovated restrooms, the lobby, built a new concession and bar with beer and wine which includes MyPi inspired pizzas at the concession. They also offer automated ticketing and the ability to pre-order concessions on the Paragon Theaters app.
The company has had a successful track record of turning older theaters into state-of-the-art facilities, with upscale amenities at affordable prices, as seen by their renovation of Paragon Deerfield, later sold to Cinepolis, and the popular Paragon Ridge in Davie.
Michael Whalen, CEO of Paragon Theaters said the company brings the finest and unique movie-going experience to the residents of Coral Springs, Parkland and Tamarac.
“This theater used to be the theater of choice for the residents of the community,” he said. “Unfortunately it was neglected by the prior operator. Since we are local to the community, we are quite vested in once again making Paragon Coral Square, the go-to theater in the marketplace.”
Free Kids Movies
This summer Paragon Theaters will offer Free Kids Movies on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 10 a.m. for families. Admission is first-come-first-served:
June 11, 12, 13 The House with a Clock in its Walls
Jun 18, 19, 20 Dr. Seuss’ the Grinch
Jun 25, 26, 27 Trolls
July 9, 10, 11 Shrek
July 16, 17, 18 Despicable Me
July 23, 24, 25 Sing
July 30, 31, Aug 1 Penguins of Madagascar
August 6,7,8 Captain Underpants
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.05.30Tennis, Tattoos, and Massage Services Allowed to Reopen in Coral Springs
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs from Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.29Over 100 Coral Springs Restaurants Now Open for Inside Dining or Delivery
- News2020.05.29Coral Springs Siblings Recover from COVID-19: ‘The Virus Affects All Ages’