By: Sharon Aron Baron
Restaurant chain Pei Wei Asian Diner has announced their grand opening date for their new Coral Springs location.
Last April, we announced that Pei Wei would be moving into the building formally operated by Denny’s restaurant at 3124 N University Drive. After an extensive rebuild which is currently in progress, they have told us their grand opening date will be April 11, 2016.
Created in 2000 by P.F Chang’s China Bistro to compete in the fast-growing fast casual restaurant segment while P. F. Chang’s remained in the high-end full-service restaurant segment, Pei Wei offers different menu items and a different dining atmosphere – namely where guests order from a cashier, and the food is brought out to the table. Pei Wei also has a designated door in the restaurant for cashiers to offer take away food orders.
Offering a made-to-order menu, which maintains a focus on bold flavors, Pei Wei guests can order each dish to their liking, whether that be a wok-fresh entrée with steamed chicken or shrimp, opting for a small entrée size, increasing a dish’s spice level, replacing white rice with brown rice or a side salad, or choosing to have sauces served on the side.
As of 2015, the Scottsdale, Arizona-based Pei Wei Asian Diner, operated 192 restaurants in 25 states including 33 in Florida. Currently, the closest Pei Wei restaurants to Coral Springs are three locations in Boca Raton and one in Plantation.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle