By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two men who worked for Florida Power & Light died in a rollover accident in their work truck on Saturday morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, Christopher Garcia, 45, of Parkland and Nicholas Pflaum, 36, Sunrise were driving north on a dirt road around 8:15 a.m., just west of US-27 in South Bay when the roadway gave out, causing the vehicle to rollover into a canal.
The two men were pronounced dead on the scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.15Construction Alert: Riverside Drive Street Upgrades Begin June 21
- Events2021.06.14TICKET ALERT: Comedian Whitney Cummings Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2021.06.13Independence Day Celebrations are Back with Live Music and Spectacular Fireworks Show
- Events2021.06.10Veterans Coalition Holds Annual Flag Day Ceremony in Coral Springs