By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two men who worked for Florida Power & Light died in a rollover accident in their work truck on Saturday morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, Christopher Garcia, 45, of Parkland and Nicholas Pflaum, 36, Sunrise were driving north on a dirt road around 8:15 a.m., just west of US-27 in South Bay when the roadway gave out, causing the vehicle to rollover into a canal.
The two men were pronounced dead on the scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses