By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two men who worked for Florida Power & Light died in a rollover accident in their work truck on Saturday morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, Christopher Garcia, 45, of Parkland and Nicholas Pflaum, 36, Sunrise were driving north on a dirt road around 8:15 a.m., just west of US-27 in South Bay when the roadway gave out, causing the vehicle to rollover into a canal.
The two men were pronounced dead on the scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.03.08Just Announced: City Hosts Free ‘Hoppin’ into Springs’ Egg Hunt
- News2021.03.08Leadership Broward Launches ‘Follow the Leader in You’ Program for 8th-Grade Students
- News2021.03.08Check Out Open Play Chess in Coral Springs on March 10
- News2021.03.08Coral Springs Expands Recycling Options with New Mullins Park Location