By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two men who worked for Florida Power & Light died in a rollover accident in their work truck on Saturday morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, Christopher Garcia, 45, of Parkland and Nicholas Pflaum, 36, Sunrise were driving north on a dirt road around 8:15 a.m., just west of US-27 in South Bay when the roadway gave out, causing the vehicle to rollover into a canal.
The two men were pronounced dead on the scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation