Can’t view the photo slide show on your mobile device? View it on Flickr!
By: Sharon Aron Baron
After a year of construction, the new Coral Springs ArtWalk was officially opened on Friday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and party complete with a local brewery, food trucks and live entertainment.
At approximately 1,300 linear feet running along the north side of NW 31 Court, the ArtWalk will now provide residents the ability to safely walk back and forth between several areas, including The Walk. It will also be the site for many events including the bi-weekly Farmer’s Market set to debut in November.
Proceeds from Friday night’s event benefitted the Coral Springs Museum of Art
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, between University Drive and Coral Hill Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsMarch 1, 2024Laugh Out Loud with Comedian Ilana Glazer; Broad City Star Heads to Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs