By: Elisa Wolfe
Ramblewood Middle School’s Drama Program will be performing Disney’s Peter Pan Jr. on May 16 and 17 at JP Taravella High School in Coral Springs. While the cast consists of Ramblewood Middle School students, the crew is a mix of middle school children and students from JP Taravella’s own drama program.
This timeless show includes many classic songs, including “You Can Fly” and “Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life for Me).” Ramblewood Middle School’s Drama Program recently won a Superior for their one-act play, “Carolina Dive,” at the Florida State Junior Thespians Festival and brought home all Excellents and Superiors for their Individual Events, including one Critic’s Choice.
Tickets for Peter Pan Jr. are $10 for adults and $5 for students/children and can be purchased at the box office 30 minutes before the show or online for a nominal service charge at www.seatyourself.biz/rms.
Directed by Darla Warrior, with Assistant Director Keri Larsen and Music Director Caryl Fantel, the performances starts at 7:00 pm each evening. JP Taravella High School is located at 10600 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs, 33071.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video