By Bryan Boggiano
Shopping will be a pleasure again at the Ramblewood Square Publix.
In an email to Coral Springs Talk, the supermarket chain confirmed they are reopening their Publix in Ramblewood Square, located at 1285 N. University Drive, on Thursday, Aug. 17.
The location originally closed on May 7, 2022, to demolish, renovate, remodel, and rebuild the 33-year-old building.
J Raymond Construction Corporation served as the general contractor for the project at the property, which is owned by Kitson and Partners.
Upon reopening, there will be a “new” 54-964 square-foot Publix, complete with departments for grocery, dairy, frozen food, seafood, meat, and fresh produce.
There will also be a full-service bakery, deli, and pharmacy area. The new plaza will also feature a new Ross Dress for Less location.
“We are excited to welcome our customers to their new store and look forward to providing them with the premier service and quality Publix is known for,” said Lindsey Willis, media relations manager.
The Ramblewood Square Publix’s reopening follows the remodeling of the Riverside Square location at 8160 Wiles Road. It closed in Feb. 2021 and reopened a year later.
- Bryan has a degree in journalism from the University of Florida and earned his masters in geosciences from Florida International University, where he focused in atmospheric sciences. His interests include weather, entertainment, and municipal government.
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Coral Springs Tightens Regulations on Sober Homes and Recovery Residences Amid Rising Substance Abuse Concerns
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Residents Rally Against Proposed City Village, Fear Loss of Suburban Charm and Safety Concerns
- EventsSeptember 12, 2023Memorial Service and Reception for Tom Powers to be Held Sept 18
- NewsSeptember 11, 2023Panthers Warrior Hockey Unites First Responders in Tribute to 9/11 Heroes