Republican National Committee Co-Chair Sharon Day had a case of sour grapes at the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood airport when she wrote that BSO was giving Congresswoman and DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schulz VIP treatment.
She wrote to her 2,000 Facebook Fans:
Day was elected Co-Chair of the Republican National Committee on January 14, 2011. From 2009-2011, she served as RNC Secretary. She has served the Republican Party at the local, state and national level for more than 20 years.
Wasserman Schultz, was reelected once again to serve another two years in Congress. She is currently the Democratic National Committee Chair. He best friend, Gabby Giffords, was shot in the head last year during a local event in Arizona. Giffords stood in federal court yesterday to face her would-be assassin moments before he was sentenced to life in prison for killing six people and wounding 13 others.
I commend her security detail for not only protecting Wasserman-Schultz, but by having the courtesy of helping her with her bags.
What’s wrong with a little chivalry?
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive