By Sharon Aron Baron
As the political landscape heats up in anticipation of the 2024 elections, the Florida Institute for Political Leadership (FIPL) is gearing up to equip aspiring candidates with the knowledge and skills they need to run for office.
This two-part online training program is scheduled for Tuesday, November 14, and Wednesday, November 15, with each session running from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Designed for individuals interested in pursuing local or state office, community service, or campaign management, this non-partisan event is free and open to all.
FIPL’s Campaign School & Leadership Training has earned a reputation for providing attendees with a comprehensive overview of pressing local and state issues, insights into available appointed or elected positions, guidance on preparing for a run for office, and training on effective campaign strategies.
The event boasts a roster of esteemed presenters, including state and local political experts, elected officials, university professors, and community leaders.
For those interested in participating, registration is available online at www.FIPL.org/Register. Attendees are encouraged to join any or all of the sessions based on their availability and needs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023New Wellness Center Expansion Unveiled at One to One Health in Coral Springs
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes