By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Parkland Fire Department successfully saved a suicidal male who had jumped into a canal at the intersection of Woodside Drive and NW 44th Court.
According to CSPFD, they arrived on the scene at 8:38 p.m. on Friday, pulling the man from the water where he had drowned.
Immediate resuscitation efforts were initiated, and thanks to the quick response, they successfully revived the individual on-site.
Following resuscitation, the patient was quickly transported to Broward Health Coral Springs for further medical evaluation and care.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Broward Health Coral Springs Names Kristen Z. Bowman as New CEO
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade