By Ryan Yousefi
A local animal conservation center is gathering again for its annual gala for a good cause.
The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital will host its 23rd Annual Benefit Gala, this year titled the ‘Give a Hoot’ gala, on Saturday, October 14, starting at 6:00 p.m., at the Country Club of Coral Springs, located at 10800 West Sample Road.
The ‘Give a Hoot’ gala promises a great experience for all attendees. The event boasts a variety of delectable hors d’oeuvres, handcrafted cocktails, a gourmet dinner, and an array of mouthwatering desserts. In addition to these treats, guests will be treated to live entertainment on stage, with exciting raffles and live and silent auctions.
Founded in 1995, the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital is a private, non-profit organization committed to conserving South Florida’s native wildlife. The center is an educational institution and a sanctuary for injured, sick, and orphaned wild native birds, mammals, and reptiles.
This year’s ‘Give a Hoot’ gala offers the community a range of sponsorship package opportunities, supporting the organization’s noble mission and providing exposure for businesses and individuals.
All sponsors will be recognized on the center’s website, through e-newsletters, and social media. Their support will also be acknowledged at the gala and souvenir program.
The headline sponsorship opportunity is the ‘Great Horned Owl’ package, valued at $10,000. This significant contribution directly funds critical rehabilitation care for injured animals, offering them a second chance at life in the wild.
The ‘Great Horned Owl’ package also comes with a host of perks, including naming rights for an animal habitat for two years, a full-page advertisement in the gala program, and a private table for ten guests at the event.
Purchase tickets to the gala on the Sawgrass Nature Center’s website at sawgrassnaturecenter.org.
Additionally, those interested in supporting the gala through sponsorship or donating items or experiences for the auctions are encouraged to visit sawgrassnaturecenter.org/2023-give-a-hoot-gala.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsDecember 6, 2023Kevin Hart Adds Second Show at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Ushers in Holiday Season with Upcoming Market and Parade
- EventsDecember 5, 2023Coral Springs Outspoken Toastmasters Club Holds Weekly Public Speaking Meeting