By Ryan Yousefi
Attention all golf enthusiasts: registration is now open for a long-running local fundraising tournament.
Saint Andrew Catholic Church will host the 20th Annual McAlpine Golf Classic at the Woodmont Country Club at 7801 Northwest 80th Avenue on Saturday, October 14. The shotgun start for the golf tournament is scheduled for 1:00 p.m.
Participants interested in joining the action on the greens have two options: a foursome ticket priced at $700 or a single golfer ticket for $175. Both options include an afternoon of golf, lunch, on-course beverages, a specially curated gift bag, and an invitation to the evening’s Crystal Banquet.
For those who might not be avid golfers but still want to join in on the festivities and support the Saint Andrew Catholic Church community, the Crystal Banquet, which takes place later that evening at the Saint Andrew Parish Hall beginning at 5:00 p.m., offers an alternative way to participate.
Tickets for the banquet are $65 per person and promise an evening filled with an open bar, various appetizers, a catered dinner, and delectable desserts. The event will also host raffles and a silent auction, allowing attendees to win exciting prizes while contributing to a noble cause.
This day of fun and festivities is a cornerstone fundraiser for St. Andrew Catholic Church and School, providing vital financial support to continue their extensive ministries and community outreach programs. Before the pandemic, the McAlpine Golf Classic raised over $25,000 for the church and school, making it an essential part of their annual fundraising efforts.
In addition to the events taking place throughout the day, various tax-deductible sponsorship opportunities are available for businesses and individuals looking to support the church, including a Hole Sign Sponsorship package ($150) that includes a display of your business or personal support with a prominent sign at one of the tournament’s holes.
For further information regarding registration, sponsorships, or general inquiries, contact the event organizers at email@example.com or call Tim Scanlon at 561-504-5294 or Daryl Morrow at 954-401-7458.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 1, 2023Coral Springs Police Issue Urgent Warning In Response to Rising Check Theft
- Crime & SafetyNovember 30, 2023Man Caught on Surveillance Masturbating Outside Coral Springs Business Plaza
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Celebrate Chanukah with Family Fun in Coral Springs
- EventsNovember 30, 2023The Walk of Coral Springs Annual Toys for Tots Drive Part of Local 10’s Big Bus Toy Express