By Ryan Yousefi
Calling all garage sale enthusiasts and creative craft vendors, J.P. Taravella High School has just the event planned for you.
The J.P. Taravella Drama Club will host a Community Yard and Craft Sale on Saturday, September 30, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at JP Taravella High School at 10600 Riverside Drive.
The sale will occur in the school’s westside parking lot, between Riverside Drive and Coral Springs Drive.
The event welcomes vendors and allows residents to declutter their garages or showcase their homemade crafts while supporting the local drama club.
Vendor parking spots may be purchased for $20 if paid in advance or $25 (cash only) on the day of the event (if space remains). Vendors must only pay for their room at the event and will get to keep all the profits they make from their items.
Payment for reservations can be made in advance through Zelle or on select days leading up to the sale at the J.P. Taravella parking lot.
Rain or shine, the sale will go on as scheduled. If sellers do not manage to sell all their goods, they can donate them to the school.
For more information about the J.P. Taravella Drama Club’s community yard and craft sale, interested parties are encouraged to email JPTDramaBoosters@gmail.com.
Questions about space availability or event details may also be directed to Mercy at 305-322-2848 or Guelmis at 561-430-1799.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 7, 2023Following Road Rage Incident, Victim Endures Two Weeks of Intimidation and Over 62,000 Robocalls from Aggressor
- EventsDecember 7, 2023Shop on a Budget at the Seized Asset Auction on December 10
- EventsDecember 5, 202311th Annual ‘Light Up The Night’ Holiday Celebration Held on December 7
- Crime & SafetyDecember 1, 2023Coral Springs Police Issue Urgent Warning In Response to Rising Check Theft