By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs continues its mission of making sure the needs of those who are struggling are met.
They’ve teamed up with Feeding South Florida, Farm Share, and individual donors to continue the food distribution this week on Wednesday, June 21, from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Volunteer hours are awarded to students ages 15 and over who are interested in helping can send an email to email@example.com.
Vehicles may line up at the Chabad of Coral Springs at 3925 N University Drive after 5:00 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023New Wellness Center Expansion Unveiled at One to One Health in Coral Springs
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes