By: David Russell
Come celebrate the official grand opening of Coral Springs’s newest fully kosher grocery, Fooderie Market.
Face painting, tasting stations, specials, a live DJ, and more will be free for the community.
“We warmly invite the community to come enjoy some fun family activities and to try out our fresh, fully kosher store,” said Nechama Gutman, Social Media Manager of Fooderie.
The Grand Opening takes place on Wednesday, June 21, 2023, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at The Shoppes of Heron Lakes Shopping Plaza at 5651 Coral Ridge Drive.
Regular hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday. Closed on Saturday.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs
- EventsAugust 14, 2023Living Word Christian Center to Host Back-to-School Supply Drive
- EventsJuly 25, 2023Temple Beth Orr Hosts Fun-Filled Open House