It’s two for two this week for Coral Springs Police after the arrest for the murder of Pine Ridge resident Marilyn Clarke-Bevins.
Police have arrested her son Bradley Clark Dorman, 31, of Lake Park FL and have charged him with second degree murder. He was taken into custody at Palm Beach International Airport prior to trying to board a plane with a one-way ticket to New York City according to police.
Clarke-Bevins was found shot to death multiple times in her Coral Springs residence on October 27. She was taken to Broward Health North, where she was pronounced dead. She was a respiratory therapist who was originally from London, Ontario. The Pine Ridge home she was found in has been owned since 1993 by both herself and her husband Michael Bevins.
Dorman is being held without bond.
Coral Springs Police have also arrested the boyfriend who murdered Magdalena Weich on Tuesday night.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive