It’s two for two this week for Coral Springs Police after the arrest for the murder of Pine Ridge resident Marilyn Clarke-Bevins.
Police have arrested her son Bradley Clark Dorman, 31, of Lake Park FL and have charged him with second degree murder. He was taken into custody at Palm Beach International Airport prior to trying to board a plane with a one-way ticket to New York City according to police.
Clarke-Bevins was found shot to death multiple times in her Coral Springs residence on October 27. She was taken to Broward Health North, where she was pronounced dead. She was a respiratory therapist who was originally from London, Ontario. The Pine Ridge home she was found in has been owned since 1993 by both herself and her husband Michael Bevins.
Dorman is being held without bond.
Coral Springs Police have also arrested the boyfriend who murdered Magdalena Weich on Tuesday night.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.24Rook This Way! Coral Springs Holding Open Play Chess on January 27
- News2021.01.24Sharpen Public Speaking Skills with Coral Springs Chamber’s New Toastmasters International Club
- News2021.01.23Coral Springs Crime and Arrests Through January 19
- News2021.01.23Broward County Public School Employees Receive COVID-19 Vaccines