By: Jen Russon
Winter in South Florida doesn’t bring a lot of seasonal changes. However, in Coral Springs, the first months of the year are rung in by St. Andrew Catholic School’s four-day festival — the largest in town and the institution’s biggest, longest-running fundraiser.
Held from Thursday, February 6 through Sunday, February 9 in 2020, the usual feast of deep-fried Oreos, hot dogs and hamburgers, beer garden, ring tosses, scream-inducing rides, live music, and entertainment are on tap once again.
A $3,000 raffle drawing will also be part of the entertainment, with chances to enter at ticket sales hosted by St. Andrew Catholic Church, and raffle tickets sold by students at the school.
There will be a Bingo tent operating on carnival grounds on Friday and Saturday, February 7 and 9, offering a chance to win cash prizes.
Friday, February 7: 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 8: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 9: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The price of a 4-day wristband is offered at the pre-sale price of $50.00 and allows for unlimited rides. A 1-day wristband costs $20.00 and can be used between Thursday or Sunday only. A one-day wristband purchased at the event is $25.00. General admission is $2. Purchase them online or before or after mass at St. Andrew Catholic Church, located on 9950 NW 29th Street.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2021.05.10Memorial Service in Dog Park Planned for ‘Dr Mike’ of South Gate Veterinary Clinic
- News2021.05.07‘We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet’ Warns Vaccinated Coral Springs Man Who Contracted COVID from Wife
- Events2021.05.06Lights, Camera, Action! Register For a Summer Spot in Next Stop Broadway
- News2021.05.03Beloved Veterinarian Dies, Leaving Future of Animal Clinic Unknown