By Ryan Yousefi
Coral Springs Middle School is set to host a community Game Night, with the event’s proceeds dedicated to supporting the school’s music program.
The Stallions Music Booster Club of Coral Springs Middle School will host an evening of fun and games in its first-ever Family Game Night on February 15, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m., at the school’s cafeteria.
The event offers the community a place to come and support the school’s music program by borrowing and enjoying any one of the many games that will be available. Apart from the games, attendees can enjoy a selection of refreshments, including pizza, soda, chips, and snacks, all available for purchase.
Supported by A Smith Games and Big Bad Ideas LLC, attendees who purchase a ticket will also be entered into a drawing to win the popular game ‘Sheeple,’ and those contributing a pair of sneakers to the club’s sneaker drive will receive a chance to win ‘WizBang.’
Pre-sale tickets for the event can be purchased until February 13 for $3. Tickets will also be available for $5 per person at the door.
A Family Fun Pack is also available for $20, including four tickets, one large pizza, and four drinks.
For more information or to volunteer, contact the club at csmsband.vp.ofevents.@gmail.com.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- EatFebruary 23, 2024COMING SOON: Whit’s Frozen Custard to Sweeten Coral Springs with New Location
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 22, 2024Man Claiming to be Christ Causes Commotion in Coral Springs Store
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024TICKET ALERT: Indigo Girls at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts Go on Sale on Friday
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Tickets Now on Sale For Legendary Comedian Bobby Collins March 15 Show