Several high-value tactical knives were stolen in plain sight from a display case at the National Armory store in Pompano Beach. BSO deputies responded to the National Armory shortly after 6 p.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013 when employees noticed that four tactical knives were missing from the glass display case.
Surveillance video captured an unidentified male pacing in the store moments before the theft occurred. At approximately 5:28 p.m., the video shows the man reaching over the counter several times and stealing the knives. The suspect is described as a 5’9” tall heavy-set white male between 30-40 years old, last seen wearing a red shirt, black shorts and white sneakers. Witnesses said he fled the area on a bicycle.
Anyone with information is urged to call BSO Detective Lee Rodriguez at 954-786-4211 or contact Broward County Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Hopes for a Little Holiday Magic with Home Decor Contest
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Holds Virtual Tree-Lighting Ceremony
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival