Several high-value tactical knives were stolen in plain sight from a display case at the National Armory store in Pompano Beach. BSO deputies responded to the National Armory shortly after 6 p.m. Wednesday, January 23, 2013 when employees noticed that four tactical knives were missing from the glass display case.
Surveillance video captured an unidentified male pacing in the store moments before the theft occurred. At approximately 5:28 p.m., the video shows the man reaching over the counter several times and stealing the knives. The suspect is described as a 5’9” tall heavy-set white male between 30-40 years old, last seen wearing a red shirt, black shorts and white sneakers. Witnesses said he fled the area on a bicycle.
Anyone with information is urged to call BSO Detective Lee Rodriguez at 954-786-4211 or contact Broward County Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video