Anyone who has visited the multitude of neighborhoods in Coral Springs knows that there are no two created alike. Although there isn’t such thing as a perfect community, there are so many things that make our neighborhoods genuinely unique. We’d like to know why your neighborhood is the best in Coral Springs and want your submissions for our next “Best of” poll.
Some of the things to consider:
- Friendliness of your neighbors
- Appearance of your community
- Are there any social activities or events for children
- Good schools in the area
- Does your neighborhood promotes walking, bicycling, by having bikeways or sidewalks?
- If there is an HOA? If so, do they communicate with the residents well and are they efficient and well-managed.
If you feel your community is one of the best. Submit your community name here by October 28, 2015.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.01City Celebrates 5 Amazing Residents During Women’s History Month
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety