Anyone who has visited the multitude of neighborhoods in Coral Springs knows that there are no two created alike. Although there isn’t such thing as a perfect community, there are so many things that make our neighborhoods genuinely unique. We’d like to know why your neighborhood is the best in Coral Springs and want your submissions for our next “Best of” poll.
Some of the things to consider:
- Friendliness of your neighbors
- Appearance of your community
- Are there any social activities or events for children
- Good schools in the area
- Does your neighborhood promotes walking, bicycling, by having bikeways or sidewalks?
- If there is an HOA? If so, do they communicate with the residents well and are they efficient and well-managed.
If you feel your community is one of the best. Submit your community name here by October 28, 2015.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event