By: Sharon Aron Baron
Come out and support JP Taravella’s band program when they hold their second annual “Open Air Market” on Sunday.
Proceeds from the event will help purchase music, music stands, and repair instruments for their various competitions said Fundraising Chair Denise Regolizio. They also go towards travel to local and state competition for their band, orchestra and color guard.
This free event will be held on Sunday, February 8th from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the west parking lot at the school and a variety of vendors from foods, homemade crafts, art, jewelry, candles, clothing, skin care, a tarot card reader and more will be there. The event will also include a raffle table, car wash and music.
JP Taravella High School is located at 10600 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer