By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was a big year for the Taste of Coral Springs, allowing the organization to donate more money than ever to local nonprofits.
Last February, over 800 people attended their Mardi Gras themed event complete live music, samplings of food, wine and craft beer. Proceeds benefitted children’s charities raising over $40,000.
“On behalf of the Taste Volunteer Committee and all of the charity volunteers, we want to say thank you so much for your support for this year’s event,” said Chairperson John Arnold.
Taste of Coral Springs recently presented checks to Junior Achievement of South Florida, YMCA of South Florida, Coral Springs Cadet Squadron, Civil Air Patrol and the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
Since it’s inception in 1996, the organization has raised over $455,000 to local children’s charities.
The 2018 Taste of Coral Springs will take place on Tuesday, February 27, 2018. Visit Taste of Coral Springs for event information.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts