By: Sharon Aron Baron
Every week, Temple Beth Orr members help sort the food donations by their members as part of the Yom Kippur drive to stock the Rabbi Gross Food Closet, which serves approximately 100 needy families per month.
“Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who donates so generously to this effort,” said Susan Feinberg, Food Closet Committee Chair. “There is a definite need in the community that we strive to fill.”
Donations of food and tzedakah are collected throughout the year. Volunteers are also welcome to pack bags for distribution. For more information on how to donate or volunteer, please contact Susan Feinberg at email@example.com.
Find out more about the Rabbi Gross Food Closet.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn