By: Sharon Aron Baron
Every week, Temple Beth Orr members help sort the food donations by their members as part of the Yom Kippur drive to stock the Rabbi Gross Food Closet, which serves approximately 100 needy families per month.
“Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who donates so generously to this effort,” said Susan Feinberg, Food Closet Committee Chair. “There is a definite need in the community that we strive to fill.”
Donations of food and tzedakah are collected throughout the year. Volunteers are also welcome to pack bags for distribution. For more information on how to donate or volunteer, please contact Susan Feinberg at [email protected].
Find out more about the Rabbi Gross Food Closet.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store