By: Sharon Aron Baron
Every week, Temple Beth Orr members help sort the food donations by their members as part of the Yom Kippur drive to stock the Rabbi Gross Food Closet, which serves approximately 100 needy families per month.
“Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who donates so generously to this effort,” said Susan Feinberg, Food Closet Committee Chair. “There is a definite need in the community that we strive to fill.”
Donations of food and tzedakah are collected throughout the year. Volunteers are also welcome to pack bags for distribution. For more information on how to donate or volunteer, please contact Susan Feinberg at email@example.com.
Find out more about the Rabbi Gross Food Closet.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive