By: Chris Brunner
The Tennis Center of Coral Springs hosted a St. Patrick’s Day women’s doubles tennis round robin where 20 women of various playing abilities competed in a fun event, switching partners after each round. After two hours, they adjourned to the clubhouse for a special St. Patrick’s Day buffet lunch, which included traditional corned beef and cabbage as well as other delights.
Prizes were awarded for the top three scores as well as for best outfits. The top scorer was Toni Espey, followed by Amy Crupi and Michelle Marshall. The best outfits awards went to Nina Eisenfeld and Elina Milano. The Tennis Center has a comprehensive program including social round robins, leagues, lessons and tournaments.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.23National Fraternal Order of Police Reports 371 Law Enforcement Officers Have Died From COVID-19
- News2021.01.22Effective Immediately Coral Springs COVID-19 Vaccine Site to Requires Proof of Florida Residency
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8