By: Chris Brunner
The Tennis Center of Coral Springs hosted a St. Patrick’s Day women’s doubles tennis round robin where 20 women of various playing abilities competed in a fun event, switching partners after each round. After two hours, they adjourned to the clubhouse for a special St. Patrick’s Day buffet lunch, which included traditional corned beef and cabbage as well as other delights.
Prizes were awarded for the top three scores as well as for best outfits. The top scorer was Toni Espey, followed by Amy Crupi and Michelle Marshall. The best outfits awards went to Nina Eisenfeld and Elina Milano. The Tennis Center has a comprehensive program including social round robins, leagues, lessons and tournaments.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.30Embrace Your Wild Side at Camp Wild Over Thanksgiving Break
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday