By: Chris Brunner
The Tennis Center of Coral Springs hosted a St. Patrick’s Day women’s doubles tennis round robin where 20 women of various playing abilities competed in a fun event, switching partners after each round. After two hours, they adjourned to the clubhouse for a special St. Patrick’s Day buffet lunch, which included traditional corned beef and cabbage as well as other delights.
Prizes were awarded for the top three scores as well as for best outfits. The top scorer was Toni Espey, followed by Amy Crupi and Michelle Marshall. The best outfits awards went to Nina Eisenfeld and Elina Milano. The Tennis Center has a comprehensive program including social round robins, leagues, lessons and tournaments.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20