By: Chris Brunner
A man who robbed a Coral Springs bank today could be responsible for five other bank robberies recently in Broward County says authorities.
At 10:00 a.m. Tuesday morning a robber entered the SunTrust Bank Branch on 1890 N. University Drive in Coral Springs demanding money from a bank employee. Customers were inside, however there were no injuries. The man was caught on surveillance video, however, he was wearing a hoodie and his face was obscured with a mask. The FBI will not release the amount of money that was taken at this time.
They also believe that he was responsible for others in North Broward. One on March 27, at a Chase Bank Branch at 6001 North University Drive in Tamarac and another on March 16, at a TD Bank Branch in Tamarac along with two TD Bank branch robberies in January 7, and February 14, in Plantation.
If anyone has information, they are urged to call the FBI at 754-703-2000 or Crimestoppers.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts