By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tiffany Unger took her children Logan, 6, and Brayden, 8, to play in the new playground. “My kids are super excited to see a playground redone near our house.”
The new playground located at 520 Ramblewood Drive will be completed in the next week or so according to Parks and Recreation Director Rick Engle via correspondence with Commissioner Dan Daley. He said they were just waiting on the fence company to finish and needed another load of ground cover for the swing set area.
“It’s going to look really nice when it’s done,” said Unger who was concerned that there was lack of any place for an adult to sit and monitor their children. “I just hope they add some benches.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only