By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Holderness family is back with with another one of their soon-to-be-viral family videos. This one takes viewers down a path that too many of us are familiar with: trying to get a moment alone with one another while having small children. It’s almost impossible.
Being a parent is wonderful, but it puts romance, even privacy, on the back burner. Add work, then housework – oh yes, then your favorite TV show “Downton Abbey” into the mix, then romance gets pushed aside.
An introduction to the video explains “Maybe it’s the sweatpants I wear, or the poop-talk — “Mommy-Daddy Time” in our house can be hard to schedule. Here’s a little peak into what makes alone time so difficult.”
The Holderness family is also known for their videos “Christmas Jammies” and Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Class” where they rap about busses, backpack’s, lunches and the many things parents and kids experience.
The family are parents Kim and Penn and children Lola and Penn Charles make a great team, especially with Penn’s great rapping skills.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest