By: Sharon Aron Baron
Those who have been holding off on getting that tattoo will be able to do so starting Monday.
Coral Springs tattoo businesses, doubles in racquet sports, and all massage establishments are allowed to reopen, with safety guidelines under Emergency Order 20-14.
This order includes pickleball courts —limited to a maximum of four people on that court at any one time.
Unfortunately, organized sports are still unauthorized under this Emergency Order.
Broward County beaches will also be open for sunbathing, sitting, or lying on the beach. Umbrellas, canopies, chairs, loungers, and coolers are permitted.
Beachgoers must maintain social distancing, including in the water –unless from the same household.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer