By: Sharon Aron Baron
Those who have been holding off on getting that tattoo will be able to do so starting Monday.
Coral Springs tattoo businesses, doubles in racquet sports, and all massage establishments are allowed to reopen, with safety guidelines under Emergency Order 20-14.
This order includes pickleball courts —limited to a maximum of four people on that court at any one time.
Unfortunately, organized sports are still unauthorized under this Emergency Order.
Broward County beaches will also be open for sunbathing, sitting, or lying on the beach. Umbrellas, canopies, chairs, loungers, and coolers are permitted.
Beachgoers must maintain social distancing, including in the water –unless from the same household.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor