Big City Dogs performing in Parkland
By Sharon Aron Baron
The free live music series The Walk on Wednesdays is back on Wednesday, April 13.
Running through May 25, 2022, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., Wednesday’s concert presents Big City Dogs playing music from the 1960s to the 2000s.
Grab a bite to eat, drink, and enjoy the fine shops and restaurants at the large fountain at 2716 N. University Drive, Coral Springs.
While the event is outdoors, social distancing and face coverings are highly encouraged. Parking and admission are free.
- Wednesday, April 20 – Opus One Trio
- Wednesday, April 27 – Beverly Lewis and the MiXX
- Wednesday, May 4 – Krush Party Band
- Wednesday, May 11 – Big City Dogs
The Walk, located at 2600-2920 University Drive, is Coral Springs’ thriving, pedestrian-friendly Main Street. Guests may bring folding lawn chairs. All events are weather permitting and subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.25Memorial Day Adoption Savings This Weekend at the Humane Society of Broward County
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21