By Sharon Aron Baron
Multi-platinum, award-winning group blink-182 has announced its biggest tour ever, a colossal global outing with Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge, and Travis Barker reuniting for the first time in nearly ten years.
Held at the FLA Live Arena on Tuesday, July 11, 2023, the worldwide trek includes their first-ever performances in Latin America, along with stops in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand starting March 2023 through Feb. 2024.
Tickets go on sale starting Monday, Oct. 17 at 10 a.m.
The band will also drop their new single, “Edging” on Friday, Oct. 14, marking the first time in a decade that Mark, Tom, and Travis have been in the studio together.
The tour, produced by Live Nation, also features multiple festival appearances in Latin America and the US, including Lollapalooza alongside co-headliners Billie Eilish & Drake and the 2023 edition of We Were Young with Green Day, among others.
Since their humble beginnings nearly 30 years ago, when they started playing in a San Diego garage, ‘blink-182’ have sold over fifty-million albums worldwide and rocked audiences from Adelaide to Zurich, having become one of the defining rock bands of their generation. According to The New York Times, “No punk band of the 1990s has been more influential than ‘blink-182’.”
While ‘blink-182’ have already racked up more than their fair share of platinum records and blockbuster singles, they are looking forward to their 10th studio album. With Delonge back after nearly a decade, fans can expect that electric on-stage magic that the trio has delivered over the years. With their new album due in 2023, ‘blink-182’ is stoked to be facing their future together.
FLA Live Arena is located at 1 Panther Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33323
Tickets will be on sale Starting Monday, Oct. 17 at 10 a.m. at blink182.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.12.01Broward County School Choice Application Window Now Open for 2023/24
- News2022.11.30Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- Events2022.11.29Prepare for Snow at Coral Springs ‘Downtown in December’ Event
- News2022.11.28Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break