Tickets are now available for comedian Vic DiBitetto, a powerful performer who churns energy, honesty and humanity into nonstop laughter. His pace is frenetic. His material vivid and true. He’s been called a cross between Rodney Dangerfield and Ralph Kramden. The bottom line is, DiBitetto leaves his audiences breathless with laughter. Referred to by most other comics as a “killer”, it means you just can’t follow Vic onstage. And that has been uttered by many very famous stand-ups over the years.
Vic is one of the hottest stand-up comedians in the country. He was featured in Kevin James’ movie Mall Cop: Blart 2 (April 2015), and he starred in Don’t Know Jack, a prime time Hulu Original scripted sit-com (fall 2014). He is writing and producing his Ticked Off Vic segment for 95.5 WPLJ FM in New York City (reaches 3 million people) AND 5 FM in New Jersey (#1 radio station in NJ). Vic is an internet sensation with over 22 million YouTube views and his now famous Bread and Milk and Justin Bieber viral rants. He was featured, with other celebrities, in a video roll-in segment in the play Italian Bred on Broadway (fall 2014) and was named the Grand Marshal for the NYPD Columbia Association in the 2014 Columbus Day Parade in New York City and walked at the front with Mayor de Blasio and Police Commissioner Bratton.
Vic has appeared on television’s America’s Funniest People (ABC) where he was a $10,000 Grand Prize winner as well as Stand-Up Spotlight(VH1) and Last Laugh at Pips and acted in a pilot with Woody Allen and Danny Aiello. In addition, he has warmed-up hundreds of audiences for hit shows such as Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and The Ricki Lake Show.
Vic has performed at many of the nation’s best comedy venues, such as New York City’s Dangerfield’s, Los Angeles’ Laugh Factory, Las Vegas’ Riviera Hotel, Resorts World Casino and Atlantic City’s Borgata Hotel. His schedule is relentless and he is booked thru 2015 at every comedy venue imaginable in the New York Tri-State area. A major US Tour is scheduled for 2016.
One show only at the Coral Springs Museum of Art Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.
Buy tickets here for Vic DiBitetto
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed