By: Sharon Aron Baron
Next Stop Broadway, in conjunction with the Coral Springs Institute for the Performing Arts, offer two great theatrical performances for the family, and seats are now available for both.
Into the Woods
On Friday, August 7, at 2 p.m, audiences have a chance to join Cinderella, Little Red, Jack, Rapunzel, and more of the beloved Disney characters in this devilishly written musical that warns you to “Be careful what you wish for!” With unforgettable and inspiring music, Into the Woods is a funny and engaging show for musical lovers of all ages and is presented by the cast of the extremely talented pre-professional teen camp at Next Stop Broadway. Tickets are $8.
The Next Stop Broadway Youth Camp students features their third production this summer with Annie on Thursday, August 20, at 10:45 a.m. With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930’s New York City. She is determined to find her parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of a New York City orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC. In adventure after fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan’s evil boyfriend and even befriends President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. She finds a new home and family in billionaire Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy. Annie is the perfect family friendly musical with memorable music including the all-time favorites, “Tomorrow” and “Hard knock Life.”
Call the Box Office NOW for tickets at 954-344-5990. All ages welcome!
Next Stop Broadway is located at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
2855 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Artistic Director: Cynthia O’Brien
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20
- News2020.10.23Trader Joe’s Sets Opening Date in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest