By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs residents love Trader Joe’s. In fact, in a social media campaign last year, hundreds wrote in asking for them to move to this area. After all, they seem to be opening up all over South Florida, problem is, the closest one is at least 15 miles away.
Lately, there have been rumors that their newest location would be in the newly renovated Royal University Plaza which is home to Brooklyn Water Bagel Total Wine, and Nick’s New Haven
So I contacted Trader Joe’s California offices where spokeswoman Alison Mochizuki said that Coral Springs was not in their two year plan at this time and wouldn’t elaborate on it any further, although I could tell she felt my pain.
Well, at least she was sympathetic to our cause.
So in the meantime, those devoted Trader Joe’s fans will have to travel to Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale or Davie and continue to write to Trader Joe’s and let them know why Northern Broward County should have one here. Trader Joe’s Location Request.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video