By: Sharon Aron Baron
An early morning crash in Coral Springs left two with life-threatening injuries.
According to Sgt. Carla Kmiotek, the accident took place at 6:09 this morning when a red Buick driven by a female was heading eastbound on the 7600 block of Wiles Road. A gray Infiniti G37 driven by a male with a female passenger, also heading eastbound, clipped the rear end of the Buick and then lost control. Both occupants of the Infiniti were then transported to Broward General hospital with life threatening injuries.
The driver of the red Buick had no reported injuries.
More details as they come in.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.03.08Just Announced: City Hosts Free ‘Hoppin’ into Springs’ Egg Hunt
- News2021.03.08Leadership Broward Launches ‘Follow the Leader in You’ Program for 8th-Grade Students
- News2021.03.08Check Out Open Play Chess in Coral Springs on March 10
- News2021.03.08Coral Springs Expands Recycling Options with New Mullins Park Location