By: Sharon Aron Baron
An early morning crash in Coral Springs left two with life-threatening injuries.
According to Sgt. Carla Kmiotek, the accident took place at 6:09 this morning when a red Buick driven by a female was heading eastbound on the 7600 block of Wiles Road. A gray Infiniti G37 driven by a male with a female passenger, also heading eastbound, clipped the rear end of the Buick and then lost control. Both occupants of the Infiniti were then transported to Broward General hospital with life threatening injuries.
The driver of the red Buick had no reported injuries.
More details as they come in.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1