By: Sharon Aron Baron
An early morning crash in Coral Springs left two with life-threatening injuries.
According to Sgt. Carla Kmiotek, the accident took place at 6:09 this morning when a red Buick driven by a female was heading eastbound on the 7600 block of Wiles Road. A gray Infiniti G37 driven by a male with a female passenger, also heading eastbound, clipped the rear end of the Buick and then lost control. Both occupants of the Infiniti were then transported to Broward General hospital with life threatening injuries.
The driver of the red Buick had no reported injuries.
More details as they come in.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution