By: Sharon Aron Baron
The nominations are in from our readers and the poll is now open to see which neighborhood can lay claim to the Best Neighborhood in Coral Springs.
Many of you submitted your reasons why your neighborhood should be voted the Best Neighborhood in Coral Springs and although there isn’t such thing as a perfect community, there are so many things may make yours genuinely better than the rest. If you think your community is the best in Coral Springs vote for it here.
Some of the things to consider – but not all are required!
- Friendliness of your neighbors
- Appearance of your community
- Social activities or events for adults or children
- Good schools in the area
- Does your neighborhood have areas to safely walk or bicycle and are neighbors out and about?
- If there is an HOA? If so, do they communicate with the residents well and are they efficient and well-managed.
Residents nominated the following communities when our we opened nominations last week: Hidden Hammock Estates, Shadowood, Whispering Woods, Coventry, Pine Ridge, Country Club West Mirage Apartments, Coral Sun, Oakwood, The Clusters, Brookside, Running Brook Hills, Cypress Glen, The Crossings, Beechwood Heights, Coral Shores, North Springs, The Windings, Maplewood Isle, Turtle Run, Barrington Club and Butler Farms.
Poll closes in one week.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch
- News2021.03.01First Church Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Saturday
- News2021.03.01Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution March 3