By: Sharon Aron Baron
Ghosts and goblins are invited to Coral Square for a fun and safe afternoon at their Boo Bash this year.
The Boo Bash will be held on Saturday, October 31, at Center Court at 1 p.m., and afterwards, mall-wide trick-or-treating will begin at 3 p.m. During trick-or-treating, children of all ages are encouraged to sport their best Halloween costume to haunt participating Coral Square retailers and guest services in search of candy (while supplies last).
Toy weapons and costumes should be worn only during event hours and masks are allowed only on children 12 years old and younger. Come join us in a safe, well-lit environment and grab some goodies from Coral Square.
Is your child’s costume the cutest in town? Halloween Photos will be taken on Saturday, October 31, from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Photo prices vary; please visit Noerr Programs for additional details.
Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs, FL 33071.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses