By: Sharon Aron Baron
Want to meet Hillary Clinton this Friday? Then plan on coughing up $2,700 to do it.
Along with probably every Democrat in South Florida that has donated at one time or another, I received an invitation to an exclusive meeting with Hillary Clinton when she visits the home of Marilyn and Michael Moskowitz in Parkland Florida on Friday. Moskowitz is a well-known lobbyist who is father to State Representative Jared Moskowitz whose district includes Coral Springs. The Moskowitz are also neighbors with Broward County Commissioner Stacy Ritter.
I’ve donated in the past to two Obama campaigns along with various other local candidates. I had an opportunity to see him first-hand at a luncheon at the Diplomat hotel in Hollywood a few years ago along with my son which was a treat for him. Of course it wasn’t as intimate as in someone’s home.
I’m sure many people will be forking over the bucks to meet Hillary – everyone, except the VIP’s, who I’m sure will be getting a free pass in, but for those with the fat wallets, Clinton will be counting on them to get to the White House in 2016.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.276 Inch Gas Line Rupture on Wiles Road Causing Closures
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway