By Bryan Boggiano
WastePro is taking out the trash on more days.
The company announced Monday that they would add routes and begin doing bulk and yard pick up five days a week. Currently, WastePro does bulk and yard pick up three days each week.
Blue cart and green day carts will remain the same.
“At WastePro, we strive to identify opportunities that will improve our service for the residents of Coral Springs,” the company said in a statement. “This will help us minimize the number of incomplete routes and provide us additional time to service our fleet.
Updated Bulk and Yard Pickup Days
Monday (yellow): Places between Wiles Road and Sample Road that are east of University Drive. Includes Coral Creek, Woodside, Turtle Run, and Hidden Hammocks
Tuesday (green): South of Royal Palm Boulevard and east of Coral Springs Drive. It also includes Springs Hamlet, part of Cypress Run, Maplewood, and Ramblewood.
Wednesday (purple): North of Sample Road between University Drive and Coral Ridge Drive, and most places north of Wiles Road. Includes Whispering Woods, Kensignton, Brookside, Wyndham Lakes, and Heron Bay.
Thursday (blue): Residents between Royal Palm Boulevard and Sample Road. It also includes residents on the south side of Royal Palm Boulevard west of Coral Ridge Drive. Includes Forest Hills, Parkside, and Westchester.
Friday (orange): Residents south of Royal Palm Boulevard and west of Coral Springs Drive. Includes Eagle Trace, The Isles, and most of Cypress Glen.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A University of Florida journalism graduate, Bryan is pursuing his masters in geosciences at Florida International University. He has a strong interest in weather, entertainment, and journalism.
- Crime & Safety2022.05.19Coral Springs Recognizes National Police Week 2022
- News2022.05.18Coral Springs Educator Named Finalist for State 2023 Teacher of the Year
- News2022.05.14New Candidate Enters Commission Seat 2 Election; Brook, Simmons Still Running Unopposed
- News2022.05.10Coral Springs Recognizes Mental Health Awareness Month 2022