By: Sharon Aron Baron
Looking for the safest neighborhood in Coral Springs that is virtually crime free? Then look no further than one community near Westview and Coral Springs Drive that hasn’t had a break- in on record.
Local 10 News has reported that the Cinnamon Crossings/Main Street community in Coral Springs is one of the safest communities and that’s due to the way that the homes are designed. Unlike other developments, where porches are in the back of the home, activity in Main Street homes is concentrated in the front – where the porches are located. This helps neighbors get to know each other as well as deters crime.
They interviewed Coral Springs police officer Glen Roberts, an expert on home crime prevention, who said “It doesn’t give them a feeling of welcome to commit the act because they know anybody can call in the police and then it will lead to their apprehension.”
Read more on Local 10 News WPLG
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20
- News2020.10.23Trader Joe’s Sets Opening Date in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest