By: Sharon Aron Baron
Looking for the safest neighborhood in Coral Springs that is virtually crime free? Then look no further than one community near Westview and Coral Springs Drive that hasn’t had a break- in on record.
Local 10 News has reported that the Cinnamon Crossings/Main Street community in Coral Springs is one of the safest communities and that’s due to the way that the homes are designed. Unlike other developments, where porches are in the back of the home, activity in Main Street homes is concentrated in the front – where the porches are located. This helps neighbors get to know each other as well as deters crime.
They interviewed Coral Springs police officer Glen Roberts, an expert on home crime prevention, who said “It doesn’t give them a feeling of welcome to commit the act because they know anybody can call in the police and then it will lead to their apprehension.”
Read more on Local 10 News WPLG
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event