By Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready to experience a weekend of creativity, music, and culture as the 17th Annual Festival of the Arts at The Walk of Coral Springs is set to take place on March 18 and 19, 2023.
The Festival of the Arts has something for everyone: live music, dance exhibitions, theater and literary performances, and a children’s area. Visitors can participate in hands-on workshops and engage with artists, crafters, and performers while enjoying the picturesque outdoor setting.
Art enthusiasts can admire and purchase unique artworks from over 200 fine artisans and crafters at the professional juried arts and crafts show.
The Festival will also host Gardenfest Coral Springs, where guests can learn about gardening and purchase exotic and native plants, fruit trees, and herbs. Master Gardeners, Wildlife Habitat Stewards, and Nursery Growers will be available to offer advice and help with any gardening questions or problems.
The excitement doesn’t end there. The Festival of the Arts will open on Friday, March 17, with a literary event featuring renowned author Brad Meltzer, whose work includes several bestselling books and who currently hosts several History Channel shows.
The Literary Workshop will be held in person at the Northwest Regional Library in Coral Springs on Friday, March 17, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm. This is an excellent opportunity for book lovers to meet one of their favorite authors and participate in insightful conversations. Tickets are not required, but seating is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Visitors can also enjoy the food vendors, wine tasting, and live entertainment at this family-friendly Festival.
Free shuttles are available from off-site parking to make your visit more convenient.
The Festival will be held March 18 and 19, 2023, from 10 am to 5 pm. at The Walk of Coral Springs located at 2600 University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065. For more details, visit their website at csoa.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2023.03.16Coral Springs and Parkland Students Take Center Stage at Annual Teen Political Forum
- Events2023.03.15Get Egg-cited for the Hoppin’ Into Springs Egg Hunt in Coral Springs
- Events2023.03.14Coral Springs Welcomes Return of Lisa’s Run for Hope 5K/12K Run/Walk
- Events2023.03.14Experience a Weekend of Art, Music and Culture at the 17th Annual Festival of the Arts