By: Sharon Aron Baron
Five kittens left inside a box at a Coral Springs park are now safe in foster care.
According to Coral Springs resident Krishna Ramnarine, he saw a man dump the kittens at Castlewood park at 3000 NW 115th Avenue on Wednesday.
He was sitting on a park bench and noticed a car arriving in the small parking lot. He said it appeared to be a faded green four-door car like an older model Toyota Camry.
“About five minutes later, the car left, and as I was leaving for my car, I heard kittens and saw that there was a box with kittens in them.”
He said a city worker was there and took the kittens.
Coral Springs Police spokesperson Chris Swinson said the kittens are now safe at a temporary shelter where they will most likely be placed with Broward County Animal Care or a cat rescue in the future.
If anyone has information on who left the kittens, please contact Coral Springs Police 954-344-1800.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor