By: Matt Rothman
Bruno finished third in the shot put after coming in second during Districts. Caleb Makovsky, Jeremyah Illsaint, Brock Wilson, and Michael Snow ran in the 4 x 100 relay and came in 11th while placed in the top five in the long jump.
Next, Bruno will compete in states on Saturday, May 14, in Gainesville.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.05.208 Students From Coral Springs Selected to BCAA All-Star Game
- News2022.05.1812 Coral Glades Student-Athletes Officially Sign to Play in College
- News2022.05.18Stephanie Basso’s 3 Home Run Game Leads CSC Softball to Regional Final
- News2022.05.17Kate Maston’s Transition from Baseball to Softball Pays off for Coral Springs Charter