The same company which operates Allfish Emporium in Tamarac and Allpets Emporium in Pembroke Pines, and Davie will be opening a fourth retail store in Coral Springs.
The full-line pet store will become the company’s third location to operate under the brand name ‘Allpets Emporium.’ The 14,500 square-foot facility will carry dog, cat, small animal, reptile, bird, pond and aquatic supplies. They also also offer customers a variety of other services including grooming, pet vaccinations and aquarium maintenance.
Building on the success of its flagship store, Allfish Emporium, the company’s primary focus is to develop the Allpets Emporium brand.
“In South Florida, Allpets Emporium has set the tone and redefined the big box pet store experience,” said Steve Berlin, Chief Executive Officer of Aquarium Retail Holdings.
“We look forward to serving new customers and their pets in the Coral Springs area, who can expect to find the same professionalism, product diversity and customer service that has been the driving force of our growth and success.”
As its predecessors, the newest location will offer residents of Coral Springs and surrounding cities the opportunity to shop and spoil their pets in a more upscale environment than traditional pet stores. The store will strongly promote dog food offerings, specifically variety, presentation and premium brands rarely found in big box retailers.
Additionally, servicing the aquarium hobbyist will be emphasized, with the aquatics section occupying almost one-quarter of the location’s square footage. The store will sell freshwater and marine fish, and include over 10,000 gallons of aquarium exhibits and themed displays. The focal point of the store will be a one-of-a-kind, six-foot diameter, cylinder aquarium with an African theme, featuring a variety of wildlife indigenous to the lakes of Africa.
The new location will be at Turtle Crossing, located in Coral Springs at the southwest corner of the intersection of US441 and Wiles Road.
Allpets Emporium will co-anchor the plaza with Super Target. The store’s grand opening is expected early 2013.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event