The same company which operates Allfish Emporium in Tamarac and Allpets Emporium in Pembroke Pines, and Davie will be opening a fourth retail store in Coral Springs.
The full-line pet store will become the company’s third location to operate under the brand name ‘Allpets Emporium.’ The 14,500 square-foot facility will carry dog, cat, small animal, reptile, bird, pond and aquatic supplies. They also also offer customers a variety of other services including grooming, pet vaccinations and aquarium maintenance.
Building on the success of its flagship store, Allfish Emporium, the company’s primary focus is to develop the Allpets Emporium brand.
“In South Florida, Allpets Emporium has set the tone and redefined the big box pet store experience,” said Steve Berlin, Chief Executive Officer of Aquarium Retail Holdings.
“We look forward to serving new customers and their pets in the Coral Springs area, who can expect to find the same professionalism, product diversity and customer service that has been the driving force of our growth and success.”
As its predecessors, the newest location will offer residents of Coral Springs and surrounding cities the opportunity to shop and spoil their pets in a more upscale environment than traditional pet stores. The store will strongly promote dog food offerings, specifically variety, presentation and premium brands rarely found in big box retailers.
Additionally, servicing the aquarium hobbyist will be emphasized, with the aquatics section occupying almost one-quarter of the location’s square footage. The store will sell freshwater and marine fish, and include over 10,000 gallons of aquarium exhibits and themed displays. The focal point of the store will be a one-of-a-kind, six-foot diameter, cylinder aquarium with an African theme, featuring a variety of wildlife indigenous to the lakes of Africa.
The new location will be at Turtle Crossing, located in Coral Springs at the southwest corner of the intersection of US441 and Wiles Road.
Allpets Emporium will co-anchor the plaza with Super Target. The store’s grand opening is expected early 2013.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.02.27Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Celebrates 100th Anniversary of the Women’s Right to Vote
- Events2020.02.26Celebrate Diverse Cultures at Coral Springs’ 2020 WorldFest
- News2020.02.25Official Winners of 3rd Annual ‘Innovate Downtown’ Announced
- Events2020.02.25Annual Relay For Life Wants Participants to Imagine a World Without Cancer