Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Francisco “K-Rod” Rodriguez was charged Wednesday with domestic abuse after police say he beat his fiancé after getting into an argument because she believed he was cheating on her.
Rodriguez, 30, of Coral Springs, FL, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with one count of battery domestic abuse, a misdemeanor. READ MORE
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill