By Sharon Aron Baron
Say goodbye to the neighborhood Applebee’s as they permanently close the doors to their Coral Springs restaurant on Valentine’s Day.
Located at 2729 N University Dr, Applebee’s has been a fixture in the city for years. In 2014, it was revamped with a new exterior look. Inside, they removed the pop-culture tchotchkes and added photos and murals.
Wall images depicted area school sports teams, including J.P. Taravella High School, and public artworks like “Humpty Dumpty,” giving the restaurant a neighborly feel.
Applebee’s was another victim of declining business due to COVID-19, but in their case, an untimely rent increase made it impossible for the franchise to continue to operate in the location.
If you want to say goodbye to your favorite bartender, server, or cook. Visit them this weekend before it’s too late.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle