By Sharon Aron Baron
The threat that triggered a Code Red for Westglades Middle School and a Code Yellow for Marjory Stoneman Douglas has now been cleared.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, they investigated a suspicious call that came into 911 regarding Westglades Middle School in Parkland. BSO deputies responded to the scene and investigated. The threat was unfounded. An all-clear has been given.
On Friday, parents received a phone call from their respective schools, including those in the surrounding areas. Coral Springs Talk broke the news online for those who did not get the calls.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older