By: Sharon Aron Baron
With only twelve days into the New Year, the City of Coral Springs is already being hit with their first bank robbery.
This time a robber hit the Priority One Credit Union branch at 1700 N. University Drive at approximately 10:58 a.m. on Thursday morning. According to the FBI, the robber entered the bank, displayed a weapon and demanded money from a bank employee. He is described as a black male with a goatee, wearing gray shoes with white soles and a Florida Marlins baseball hat.
Although customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery, there were no injuries and the amount of money taken will not be released at this time.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000 or go to Crimestoppers.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video