By: Sharon Aron Baron
With only twelve days into the New Year, the City of Coral Springs is already being hit with their first bank robbery.
This time a robber hit the Priority One Credit Union branch at 1700 N. University Drive at approximately 10:58 a.m. on Thursday morning. According to the FBI, the robber entered the bank, displayed a weapon and demanded money from a bank employee. He is described as a black male with a goatee, wearing gray shoes with white soles and a Florida Marlins baseball hat.
Although customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery, there were no injuries and the amount of money taken will not be released at this time.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000 or go to Crimestoppers.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older