By Jill Fox
Out of work or just want some extra cash? Residents can be a part of the election day process and earn money at the same time.
The Broward County Supervisor of Elections is looking for poll workers for the primary election on August 18 and the general election on November 3.
Election Day Workers can earn up to $325 for just one day. They simply need to be able to interact well with the public and work well in stressful situations. Being bilingual is a plus.
Individuals must be Broward County registered voters who are able to attend a three to a four-hour-long training session.
Interested residents should call 954-459-9911, or visit browardsoe.org for more information and to sign-up for an orientation class.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.04.13Coral Glades Student Collects 61 Pairs of Eyeglasses For Those In Need
- Events2021.04.01Coral Springs Medical & Dental Offering Free Dental X-Rays and Exams in April
- News2021.03.27Coral Springs Sergeant At Marjory Stoneman Douglas During Massacre Honored by Florida House
- News2021.03.08Agreement Reached for Heron Bay Golf Club Purchase