By: Sharon Aron Baron
Here’s a birds eye view over Mullins Park that shows several points of interest in the City.
Taken from 200 feet above with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus Drone, some of the landmarks seen are the Center for the Performing Arts, St Andrew Catholic Church, Mullins Park Pool and the Coral Springs Financial Plaza in the distance.
Want a birds eye look from your neighborhood? Let us know.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.10.17Battery, Burglary and Extortion This Week in Coral Springs Crime