By: Sharon Aron Baron
Here’s a birds eye view over Mullins Park that shows several points of interest in the City.
Taken from 200 feet above with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus Drone, some of the landmarks seen are the Center for the Performing Arts, St Andrew Catholic Church, Mullins Park Pool and the Coral Springs Financial Plaza in the distance.
Want a birds eye look from your neighborhood? Let us know.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor