By: Sharon Aron Baron
Here’s a birds eye view over Mullins Park that shows several points of interest in the City.
Taken from 200 feet above with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus Drone, some of the landmarks seen are the Center for the Performing Arts, St Andrew Catholic Church, Mullins Park Pool and the Coral Springs Financial Plaza in the distance.
Want a birds eye look from your neighborhood? Let us know.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.18Spring 2022 Softball Registration Open until January 31
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’