By: Sharon Aron Baron
Here’s a birds eye view over Mullins Park that shows several points of interest in the City.
Taken from 200 feet above with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus Drone, some of the landmarks seen are the Center for the Performing Arts, St Andrew Catholic Church, Mullins Park Pool and the Coral Springs Financial Plaza in the distance.
Want a birds eye look from your neighborhood? Let us know.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event