Grupo Contreras performs Latin Jazz, Salsa, Merengue, and Bachatta in Coral Springs Sept. 24.
By: Sharon Aron Baron
With a focus on Hispanic food, entertainment, and culture, the City of Coral Springs celebrates Hispanic Heritage month at their popular Bites-N-Sips event.
Held on Friday, September 24, 2021, at 5:30 p.m. along the ArtWalk, there will be featured music from Grupo Contreras, led by the son of legendary Cuban artist Orlando Contreras as the Frank Sinatra of Cuba, who produced over 100 albums. His son Orlando Contreras Jr. has carried on his legacy in the United States and provides authentic traditional Cuban Music.
Participants will be treated to music by DJ Ray Costa, Salsa dance lessons provided by StepFlix, and a medley of songs and comedy routines from the Colombian-inspired Tachuela Show.
Food trucks joining the celebration include Master Arepa, Crunly Sweet Churros, Alta Vaca Grill, Las Mexicanas, Cecilie’s Gourmet Italian Ices, Rocked & Loaded, NY Phat Pies, MCK Food Truck, and Cool Beans Expresso Café. Adult beverages will be available for purchase.
Parking for the Artwalk, located at 9405 NW 31st Court, is free at the City Hall garage.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive