By: David Russell
Painting, woodwork, smiles, and more can be found soon as Coral Springs welcomes its newest business, Board & Brush.
Born and raised in South Florida, franchise owner Jennifer Ferguson has always had a passion for painting and crafts and is excited to bring more creativity to the community.
“Art has always had a special place in my heart. I am excited and honored to be able to share my passion with the community,” said Jennifer.
Upon stepping into Board & Brush, it has the ambiance of a vintage farmhouse gleaming with optimism, creativity, and potential. Wood samples on the walls, unlimited paint and brush selections, and exuberant staff can be found throughout. It feels like an arts and crafts home away from home.
The shop offers multiple experiences for all ages, including birthday parties, girls’ night out, date nights, holiday parties, corporate team-building events, etc.
One chooses from over 600 workshop designs to build, then spends 2.5 to 3 hours listening to music, enjoying a beverage of choice, and letting the creative sparks fly.
Whether building a sign, back-yard game, or decoration, it is guaranteed there will be something fantastic for everyone. All materials are provided, and an energetic staff member will always be available to assist with any questions or concerns. Pre-registration will be required for events in advance.
Coral Springs’ Board & Brush is family-run, as Jennifer’s daughter also shares a passion for art and was the esteemed winner of the Sun-Sentinel Recycled Ornament competition. Clearly, the apple has not fallen far from the tree.
Once located in the Waterways Shoppes at Parkland, which has now since closed, Board & Brush’s other South Florida locations are in Weston and Wellington.
Once their beer and wine license is approved, Jennifer said she’ll open at the end of May or June at the Turtle Run Shopping Plaza at 6289 W. Sample Rd. Coral Springs, FL 33067.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatDecember 28, 2023BEST OF 2023: Local BBQ Master ‘Captain Ron’ Wins Third in Annual Visit Lauderdale Food and Wine Festival
- NewsDecember 21, 2023Sawgrass Springs Middle School Debate Club Partners with NSU to compete in the ‘Street Law’ Program
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs